Ward off midweek madness by dishing occurring this meal for a delicious dinner.
The ingredient of Teriyaki chicken and soba salad
- 1/2 cup teriyaki sauce
- 4 (150g each) chicken breast fillets
- 270g packet dried soba noodles
- 1 Lebanese cucumber
- 1 large carrot, peeled
- Canola oil cooking spray
- 1 small red capsicum, cut into 1cm-thick strips
- 2 cups beansprouts, trimmed
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 3 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
The instruction how to make Teriyaki chicken and soba salad
- Place 1/3 cup teriyaki sauce in a shallow ceramic dish. increase be credited with chicken. slope to coat. Cover. Refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook noodles in a saucepan of boiling water, following packet directions, until tender. Drain. Using a vegetable peeler, cut cucumber and carrot into long, thin ribbons. Place in a large bowl.
- Spray a large frying pan with oil. Heat beyond medium-high heat. Cook chicken for 3 to 4 minutes each side or until cooked through. Thinly slice. increase be credited with noodles, capsicum, beansprouts, onion and chicken to cucumber and carrot. put in sesame oil, lemon juice and long-lasting teriyaki sauce in a jug. Pour exceeding noodle mixture. Toss to combine. Serve.
Nutritions of Teriyaki chicken and soba saladcalories: 463.899 calories
fatContent: 7.1 grams fat
saturatedFatContent: 1.6 grams saturated fat
carbohydrateContent: 54 grams carbohydrates
proteinContent: 46.1 grams protein
cholesterolContent: 97 milligrams cholesterol
sodiumContent: 2533 milligrams sodium