A super-easy meal the cumulative associates will enjoy, this chicken and pumpkin curry is worth adding to your mid-week menu.
The ingredient of Yellow chicken & pumpkin curry
- 2 tbsp peanut oil
- 600g single chicken breast fillets, cut across the grain into 2cm pieces
- 1 brown onion, halved, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp finely grated blithe ginger
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 tbsp arena turmeric
- 1 tbsp arena cumin
- 2 tsp field coriander
- 2 tsp sambal oelek (optional)
- 400g butternut pumpkin, deseeded, peeled, cut into 2cm cubes
- 375ml (1 1/2 cups) Massel vegetable liquid hoard
- 1/4 cup loosely packed coarsely chopped well-ventilated light coriander
- Pinch of salt
- 395g (1 3/4 cups) pearl barley, rinsed, drained
The instruction how to make Yellow chicken & pumpkin curry
- Heat oil in a large heavy-based saucepan over medium-high heat. build up half the chicken and cook, stirring, for 2 minutes or until brown. Transfer to a bowl. Reheat pan and repeat later than remaining chicken.
- Reheat pan and go to the onion, ginger and garlic. Cook, stirring, for 3 minutes or until onion softens. grow turmeric, cumin, ring coriander and sambal oelek and cook, stirring, for 30 seconds or until fragrant. increase be credited with the chicken, pumpkin and stock, and bring to the boil. condense abbreviate heat to medium-low and simmer, covered, for 15 minutes or until the pumpkin is tender. Remove from heat and move around in half the open coriander. Taste and season afterward salt.
- Meanwhile, cook the barley in a medium saucepan of salted boiling water following packet directions for 15 minutes or until tender. Drain.
- Spoon barley in the course of serving bowls and peak in the same way as curry. Sprinkle with the unshakable coriander to serve.
Nutritions of Yellow chicken & pumpkin currycalories: 704.333 calories
fatContent: 15 grams fat
saturatedFatContent: 3 grams saturated fat
carbohydrateContent: 86 grams carbohydrates
sugarContent: 8 grams sugar
proteinContent: 45 grams protein
sodiumContent: 518.22 milligrams sodium