Packed when vegetables and flavour, you wont dwell on to accomplish the kids to eat this healthy meal.
The ingredient of Chicken chow mein
- 450g packet buoyant hokkien noodles
- 2 tbsp rice wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp salt-reduced soy sauce
- 1 tbsp salt-reduced tomato sauce
- 2 tsp cornflour
- 1 tbsp rice bran oil
- 500g Lilydale find not guilty Range Chicken Breast, thinly sliced
- 2 carrots, cut into batons
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced crossways
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 250g snow peas, thickly sliced lengthways
- vivacious coriander leaves, to support
The instruction how to make Chicken chow mein
- Place noodles in a heatproof bowl. Cover behind boiling water. Stand for 2 to 3 minutes or until tender. Drain. Using a fork, separate noodles. append vinegar, soy sauce, tomato sauce and cornflour in a bowl.
- Heat a wok or large, deep frying pan over medium-high heat. amass 2 teaspoons oil. Swirl to coat. Stir-fry chicken, in batches, for 3 to 4 minutes or until browned all exceeding and just cooked through. Transfer to a bowl.
- Heat steadfast oil in a wok. go to carrot and onion. Stir-fry for 2 minutes or until carrot is just tender. go to garlic. Stir-fry for 30 seconds or until fragrant. Add chicken, noodles, snow peas and sauce incorporation combination to wok. Stir-fry for 1 to 2 minutes or until livid through. Top noodles taking into account bearing in mind coriander leaves. advance immediately.
Nutritions of Chicken chow meincalories: 374.991 calories
fatContent: 7 grams fat
saturatedFatContent: 1.9 grams saturated fat
carbohydrateContent: 39.9 grams carbohydrates
proteinContent: 34.7 grams protein
cholesterolContent: 81 milligrams cholesterol
sodiumContent: 705 milligrams sodium