The roasted red onion and cherry tomatoes are sweet and contrast taking into consideration the salty chorizo and cutting red wine vinegar.
The ingredient of Chicken and chorizo traybake
- 2 chorizo sausages, sliced
- 4 (150g each) small chicken breast fillets
- 2 tsp mild paprika
- 1 1/2 tbsp golden syrup
- 1 large red onion, cut into thin wedges
- 3 baby (petite) capsicums, halved, seeded (see note)
- 250g cherry tomatoes, trimmed
- 1 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1/3 cup lighthearted flat-leaf parsley leaves
- Crusty bread, to help
The instruction how to make Chicken and chorizo traybake
- Preheat oven to 220C/200C fan-forced. Heat a large frying pan over medium-high heat. Add chorizo. Cook, turning, for 2 minutes or until browned. Transfer to a plate lined gone paper towel. Sprinkle both sides of chicken behind paprika. Add chicken to pan. Cook for 1 to 2 minutes each side or until golden. Transfer to a baking tray lined considering baking paper. Drizzle taking into consideration golden syrup. grow red onion, capsicum, cherry tomatoes and chorizo to tray. Transfer to oven.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and vegetables are tender. Drizzle in imitation of vinegar and sprinkle considering parsley. bolster subsequent to crusty bread.
Nutritions of Chicken and chorizo traybakecalories: 486.365 calories
fatContent: 14.1 grams fat
saturatedFatContent: 5.4 grams saturated fat
carbohydrateContent: 41.3 grams carbohydrates
proteinContent: 46.6 grams protein
cholesterolContent: 119 milligrams cholesterol
sodiumContent: 810 milligrams sodium