roomy baby spinach completes this one-pot chicken pasta, in imitation of nothing to cook but the pasta.
The ingredient of Chicken and capsicum pesto pasta
- 485g pkt Barilla dried rigatoni pasta
- 1/4 Roast Chicken
- 2 x 150g ctns red pepper later than cashew & parmesan dip
- 70g baby spinach leaves
- Shaved parmesan, to give support to
The instruction how to make Chicken and capsicum pesto pasta
- Cook the pasta in a large saucepan of salted boiling water following packet directions. Drain and return to the pan.
- Meanwhile, remove the skin and bones from the chicken and discard. Shred the chicken.
- build up the chicken, dip and spinach to the pasta and toss to combine. Divide the pasta join up in the course of serving bowls. summit zenith in the same way as parmesan.
Nutritions of Chicken and capsicum pesto pastacalories: 812.6 calories
fatContent: 35 grams fat
saturatedFatContent: 7.5 grams saturated fat
carbohydrateContent: 95 grams carbohydrates
proteinContent: 29 grams protein