We take the benefit from Mexican cuisine like these cheesy chicken and mushroom enchiladas.
The ingredient of Chicken, mushroom and thyme enchiladas
- 50g butter
- 2 leeks, trimmed, thinly sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 tsp fresh thyme leaves, chopped
- 1/4 cup plain flour
- 3 cups milk
- 1 tbsp further virgin olive oil
- 800g Lilydale clear Range Chicken Thigh, trimmed, cut into 2cm pieces
- 200g cup mushrooms, sliced
- 8 flour tortillas
- 60g baby spinach
- 1 3/4 cups tasty cheese, grated
- open flat-leaf parsley leaves,to utility
The instruction how to make Chicken, mushroom and thyme enchiladas
- Preheat oven 200C/180C fan-forced. Grease a 5cm-deep, 20cm x 30cm ovenproof dish.
- Melt butter in a saucepan greater than medium heat. grow leek, garlic and thyme. Cook, stirring, for 8 to 10 minutes or until leek has softened. increase be credited with flour. Cook, stirring, for 1 minute or until combined. Gradually ensue milk, stirring constantly, until combined. Bring to the boil. cut heat to low. Simmer for 5 minutes or until incorporation combination has thickened slightly. Season gone salt and pepper.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in a large frying pan beyond medium-high heat. grow chicken. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes or until just cooked through. mount up mushroom. Cook for 5 minutes or until mushroom has softened. build up 1 cup leek mixture. Cook, stirring, for 2 minutes or until capably skillfully combined.
- Place 1 tortilla all but a flat surface. Top behind 1/2 cup chicken mixture. Roll up to enclose filling. Place, seam-side down, in prepared dish. Repeat as soon as long-lasting tortillas and chicken mixture.
- mount up spinach and 1 cup cheese to the long-lasting leek mixture. excite to combine. Spoon higher than tortillas in dish, spreading to cover evenly. Sprinkle with long-lasting cheese. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until cheese is melted and golden. service sprinkled following parsley.
Nutritions of Chicken, mushroom and thyme enchiladascalories: 704.811 calories
fatContent: 38 grams fat
saturatedFatContent: 20 grams saturated fat
carbohydrateContent: 43.6 grams carbohydrates
proteinContent: 45.2 grams protein
cholesterolContent: 165 milligrams cholesterol
sodiumContent: 826 milligrams sodium