Quesadillas make supreme snacks or well-ventilated meals, this recipe adds a Greek flavour following a adjoin of yoghurt.
The ingredient of Greek chicken quesadillas
- 1 red capsicum
- 1 cup shredded cooked chicken
- 2 roma tomatoes, finely chopped
- 1 small Lebanese cucumber, finely chopped
- 1/2 red onion, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup pitted kalamata olives, quartered
- 150g full cream fetta, crumbled
- 2/3 cup grated tasty cheese
- 1 tsp finely grated lemon rind
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh oregano
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 8 wholewheat mini wraps
- Tamar Valley Greek Style Yoghurt, to minister to
- Lemon wedges, to assistance
The instruction how to make Greek chicken quesadillas
- Preheat grill around high heat. Cut capsicum into quarters. sever and discard seeds. Place, skin-side up, in relation to a baking tray. Grill for 10 minutes or until skin is black and blistered. Transfer to a snap-lock bag. Seal. Set aside for 5 minutes. on purpose peel and discard skins. Chop capsicum.
- Place capsicum, chicken, tomato, cucumber, onion, olives, fetta, tasty cheese, lemon rind, oregano and oil in a large bowl. demonstrate until with ease combined.
- Preheat a sandwich press. peak 1 wrap subsequent to 1/4 chicken mixture. Sandwich following 1 enduring surviving wrap. Cook for 5 minutes or until toasted. Cut into wedges. Repeat with long-lasting wraps and chicken mixture. bolster similar to yoghurt and lemon.
Nutritions of Greek chicken quesadillascalories: 550.656 calories
fatContent: 23 grams fat
saturatedFatContent: 12 grams saturated fat
carbohydrateContent: 48 grams carbohydrates
sugarContent: 5 grams sugar
proteinContent: 34 grams protein
cholesterolContent: 84 milligrams cholesterol
sodiumContent: 1153.04 milligrams sodium